The following are actual or in some cases, similar items to what I've been loving and wearing constantly the past several weeks. From left to right (starting in the top left corner):
1. LOFT foldover collar cardigan in jungle heather. I love this cardigan! It's soft and comfy while also put together, I've been wearing it paired with striped shirts, v neck basic tees from American Apparel (love the tri-blend ones in grey), skinny jeans, and boots. Obsessed.
3. Boots. These are from Target but are incredibly similar to a pair of Carlos by Carlos Santana ones that I bought last year and wear WAY too often.
4. Leopard scarf, in grey. I have a similar Yarnz scarf that I purchased from Gilt some time ago, and I wear it all the time. I tend to wear a lot of basics, so this adds a nice punch without being too crazy.
5. Delias Morgan Skinny jeans. These are actually more of a straight leg skinny, fitted but don't taper in at all at the ankle. I have worn these jeans so much that I actually need a new pair, the knees are starting (after 3 or 4 years) to look a little faded and the stitching is coming loose. I wear these constantly, rolling them up a bit in the summer with Toms or sandals, with flats or heels - these are my perfect jeans.
6. Navy peacoat. I bought this one from Piperlime this fall and have actually been surprised at how often I wear it. It's currently my go-to coat, although once the weather turns super cold I will have to retire it for a bit. I love the cozy sweater like neck.