1. Favorite everyday item: My Canon Rebel
I can't live without this thing. It is user friendly and with lens like the 50mm it makes blog pictures gorgeous! I use it
2. Favorite accessory of the moment: Feather and Flower hair pins
They are the perfect way to add a bit of character to any outfit. I have been wearing them often these days. I helps that I have no idea how to do hair, and these totally distract from my lack of talent.
3. Favorite Boots: Joie Over The Knee boots
Love these boots, they are comfortable and dramatic. They are OTK but not in a Pretty Women kind of way.
4. My hands down favorite shoe of the year were my Cynthia Vincent Luella Wedges. WOW! Take them from summer to fall by wearing them with tights.
5. Favorite brand: Free People
I can't enough enough of their perfect pieces that are easy to wear but always have something exciting about them.
6. Favorite Store: Urban Outfitters
I can't go in there without spending a ton. Have you seen their Winter Look book? I want everything!
7. Favorite New Shopping Website: Etsy
I am addicted to this site. I love supporting people and their crafts and they have the best homemade and vintage items on Etsy. I get sucked in shopping away. This year I have purchased items like:
8. Favorite Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Retro Cat Eye Sunglasses
Love these glasses, Not too expensive, totally wearable and very Aubrey Hepburn! My favorite glasses of 2009.
9. Favorite website feature of 2009, besides TWITTER! Limelife's My Snaps.
This website feature has completely changed my online shopping. I am now able to save items I like and categorize them by wish list, inspiration and purchased. Check out my snaps by clicking here.
10. Favorite Designer: 3.1 Philip Lim
Love his amazingly perfect dresses.